AtomX Power Supply by Critical
Product DescriptionAll new AtomX power supply by Critical features illumination colors indicating voltage range, preset memory voltage, and Neodymium magnets base to mount on any metal workstation.
- LED lights
- Compatible with Coil and Rotary machines
- Built-in Neodymium magnets for a stronghold
- Jumpstart Enabled for hard starting machines
- 6 amp peak inrush current, 3 amp true RMS continuous current
- Pedal override button (no need for a foot pedal if you run continuous mode)
- Precision regulated set point voltage 0-17vdc
- Built-in short circuit protection
- .1 volt adjustment resolution
- 2 Voltage presets
- Momentary or Maintained footswitch modes. (Easy one button toggle)
- Nonvolatile memory (holds presets even when power is removed)
- Universal input 110-240vac 50/60hz
- Accepts standard 1/4″ clip cord and foot pedal connections
- 2-year full mfg warranty
- Made in the USA
Black Arrow Latex
Product Description Maximum protection, puncture resistant, durable, tactile sensitivity, and comfortable fit. Powder-free to minimize skin irritation(2 mg residual powder per glove). Textured for secure grip in wet or dry use....
Dynarex Sensi Wrap 1" or 2" x 5 yds
Product Description A lightweight compression bandage which sticks to itself, not to other materials or skin. Each rainbow pack contains the following colors: red, green, purple, dark blue, pink & light...
Black Nitrile Gloves
Product Description The ideal solution for individuals sensitive to natural rubber latex and donning powder. Contains no allergy causing natural rubber proteins.Extraordinary strength and puncture resistance while maintaining tactile sensitivity....
FYT Ink Caps with Base
Product Description Used to hold pigment or ink Enables you to place your ink cup directly on the work surface without the need for an ink cup stand Disposable Non-Sterile...